Saturday, December 13, 2008

Computer love letter


Dear 192.168.0.4,

The day I first saw you, I was hit by the 'Love Bug'. Thoughts of you load into my memory like a 'boot sector virus'. This not only occupies most of my memory space but has changed my 'CMOS Date/Time Settings', I mean, since then I can’t sleep at nights and remain in 'Suspended Mode' during the day time. Vital 'threads' like hunger and presence of mind are 'not responding'. It has infected my system so much that every file (person) I see ,contains your Header (face).

Many a times I tried to ping (ring) you but got a 'request timed out'. There seems to be a firewall around you which makes my confidence perform an 'Illegal Operation', my voice gives a 'Device Not Ready' signal. I know that my 486 type financial level cannot match your 2.5 GHz status; but when I think of loosing you, my vision turns 'Blue' with error codes not even our creator understands.

So this is the 'Hard-copy' of my 'Feelings.sys' since I can’t find a 'sound driver' compatible to your platform. I hope that your do not 'return 0' to my request and provide me the 'Password' to your heart.

I hope that our relationship 'compiles and links' successfully so that we can Execute our lives at the same 'Base Address'.

Ever yours,
127.0.0.1
(local host)

No comments:

Post a Comment