Thursday, September 29, 2016

The friendly Enemy

He came, he dragged me, I was telling no, let me stay here only, he didn't listen. I cried, he didn't stop. I felt totally helpless. No one to help. And he left me at an extreme point. Nothing was visible. Suddenly I sensed Someone very close, he said 'mmmm'. Wow its my beloved. I said Guruji where are you, I am not able  to see you. And who is that person who bought me here. Guruji smiled. I felt his smile. He said just open your eyes. I said no Guruji my eyes are open but this is darkness. And he repeated just open your eyes. Taking my time I just opened my eyes. And to my surprise I was at the starting point. Light was there all over. I was able to feel the presence but my five senses didn't give me any proof. I closed my eyes again. But this time was able to see a little light. I Shouted Guruji, are you there ?  Sensed his smile again. I asked  who was that dragging me and why he didn't listen to me. Guruji said because you were far away from me.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment